Birth control shot, office visit
The birth control shot is an injection of Depo-Provera (medroxyprogesterone-only) and is a method of birth control. It prevents pregnancy by blocking ovulation and thickening cervical mucus. It must be injected within the first 5 days of a menstrual cycle and every 3 months for full protection against pregnancy. This is a good alternative for women that need or want to avoid estrogen-based contraceptive methods or frequently miss doses of their birth control pill.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.