New patient visit, adult
A new patient visit with a doctor is needed any time the doctor has never seen you before. Generally, it means you will have an adult physical examination. The doctor will review your entire past medical history and ask you questions about the medications you take, your allergies, and your lifestyle. You may then receive a physical examination. Many new patient visits can be very thorough and offer a good chance for you and the doctor to discuss your general health and wellness goals.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.