Bronchoscopy is an invasive procedure that allows a doctor to directly visualize the bronchial tubes. This procedure allows for the evaluation of lung diseases such as bronchial masses, pneumonia, or chronic breathing symptoms of unknown cause. It can also facilitate drainage of a lung abscess or treatment of plugged bronchial airways. This is an outpatient procedure that can be performed under general anesthesia (rigid bronchoscopy) or local anesthesia and sedation (flexible bronchoscopy).
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.