Circumcision is an outpatient surgical procedure consisting of the removal of the foreskin of the penis in boys. It is often done within the first month of life, although it can be performed at any age. Indications for circumcision include the need of reducing the risk of urinary tract infection (UTI) in children with inborn urinary tract malformations, treatment of penile problems such as phimosis, and for hygienic, or cultural/religious reasons.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.