A cystoscopy is a minimally invasive diagnostic test that allows a doctor to look inside the urethra and bladder for diseases like bladder cancer or scar tissue formation. The test is performed as an outpatient procedure under sedation and it takes around 5 minutes. Some reasons you might have this procedure include the dilation of urethral strictures, evaluation of urologic fistulas, diagnosis of bladder cancer, interstitial cystitis, or evaluation of blood in the urine.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.