EKG/ECG, electrocardiogram, in-office
An Electrocardiogram (ECG) is a diagnostic test that measures the electric activity of the heart by placing electrodes on the chest. It is a key diagnostic test for heart problems presenting with chest pain, racing sensation in your chest, dizziness/lightheadedness, shortness of breath, or severe hypertension. It is also a key exam required before high-risk surgery and intermediate-risk surgery in patients with a risk for heart disease.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.