ESI, epidural steroid injections, in-office
An epidural steroid injection (ESI) is an injection of anti-inflammatory medicine — a steroid or corticosteroid — into the space around your spinal nerves to treat pain caused by irritation and inflammation of the spinal nerve roots. Radiculopathy is pain stemming from injury to a spinal nerve root, causing pain only where the nerve travels on one side of the body. Some reasons for neuropathy include a herniated disk, spinal stenosis, vertebral fracture, or herpetic zoster neuralgia.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.