Facet injection, in-office
Facet injections of the spine are minimally invasive procedures used for pain management and as a diagnostic strategy to see if further treatment of the spine is needed. Facet injections help with the treatment and correct localization of the source of chronic back pain caused by degenerative osteoarthritis. These injections are performed under local anesthesia and x-ray visualization fluoroscopy for localization purposes.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.