Heel bone spur removal
A heel bone spur or osteophyte is a projection of bone that formed at the bottom of the calcaneus bone. It is caused by the deposition of calcium in individuals after repeated small traumatic injuries to the bone. Heel bone spur removal is an outpatient surgical procedure performed by an orthopedic or an experienced podiatrist surgeon. It may involve local, regional, or general anesthesia. It is usually associated with plantar fasciitis; in this case, a procedure for plantar fascia release can be performed at the same time.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.