Hemorrhoid repair, in-office
Hemorrhoids are swollen, enlarged veins at the outer portion of the rectum. Internal hemorrhoids are often painless unless they get strangulated, while external hemorrhoids are painful or itchy. Hemorrhoidectomy is an outpatient surgical procedure that removes the hemorrhoids. It is preferable for patients with large, painful hemorrhoids that cannot be manually reintroduced (grade 4 hemorrhoids) or when other treatments have failed.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.