Nail biopsy, in-office
Nail biopsy involves taking a sample of tissue from the nail and nail bed for analysis. The most reason for this biopsy is to evaluate the tissue for melanoma, but it can be needed to diagnose other inflammatory or infectious conditions of the nail. This procedure can be performed in a doctor's office under sedation. It can be done through different techniques, which will depend on the surgeon and the reason for the biopsy.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.