Skin/tissue graft, in-office
A common reason to have an outpatient skin graft is to treat diabetic skin ulcers that have not healed after nonsurgical treatment. A skin graft consists of a piece of tissue obtained from healthy parts of the patient's own skin or from another person (allograft). A few grafts are gotten from another species (such as pigskin) or biosynthetic skin with laboratory-grown cells. The healthy or artificial tissue is surgically grafted over the area of missing skin to help bridge the gap between ulcerated skin and a healed scar.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.