Speech therapy, new patient visit
A speech therapy initial appointment is a starting point for children and adults that need help regulating their voice volume or who assistance with the articulation of words, swallowing issues, or any other speech-related issues. In a child's first appointment, standardized tests and observation while playing are also part of the initial assessment. The therapist can address concerns you may have about your child's normal speech development as well as development goals.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.