STD Screening, Men
STD screening is recommended with any potential exposure to one or more sexually transmitted diseases. The healthcare provider will perform an examination focusing on the genitals and may obtain swabs for gonorrhea and chlamydia of the urethra. Swabs of suspected herpes lesions can also be obtained as well as blood tests for HIV disease and syphilis.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.