A vaginal biopsy involves obtaining tissue from the vagina and/or vulva for analysis. This is performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia; a dilute solution of vinegar may be used to help better see any lesions to be biopsied. It is indicated when there is suspicion of vulvar cancer, other skin diseases of the vulva such as lichen sclerosis, or a vaginal/vulvar sore that is not healing.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.