A.C. joints (acromioclavicular) x-ray 2
The acromioclavicular, or AC, the joint is a joint in the shoulder where two bones meet. One of these bones is the collarbone or clavicle. The second bone is part of the shoulder blade (scapula), which is the big bone behind the shoulder that also forms part of the shoulder joint. This A.C. joint radiographic series is used to evaluate the acromioclavicular joint and the distal clavicle.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.