Antepartum testing is performed to assess fetal well-being prior to birth. The test is performed by assessing the fetal heart rate with or without inducing transient uterine contractions to see if the fetus is getting enough oxygen and nutrients prior to birth. The results of antepartum testing may mean an earlier than planned delivery if the test shows evidence of fetal compromise. or distress.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.