Arterial duplex ultrasound, legs
An ultrasound (US) or sonography is an imaging modality that uses high-frequency ultrasonic waves to look inside the body. An appendix ultrasound is performed in the office by the placement of a probe over the region of interest. Your doctor will be able to view and interpret the images while the test is being performed. Some indications for an arterial duplex ultrasound of the legs include the diagnosis of peripheral artery disease (PAD) or evaluation of pulmonary embolism (PE).
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.