Crown lengthening is a surgical procedure performed to make the teeth look larger by removing excess gum or bone tissue from the periodontal area. This procedure is commonly indicated to treat a "gummy smile", although it has other indications. Gum tissue removal is done as an outpatient procedure and under local anesthesia. There are different subtypes of this procedure; your periodontal surgeon will choose the right techniques depending on your specific needs.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.