DOT physical exam
The DOT physical exam is a requirement for employees that meet the criteria for "safe-sensitive" for the Department of Transportation. Employees must prove to be in optimal health conditions to meet the compliance policies, according to the guidelines by The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). The DOT exam consists of 1. Visual Exam 2. Hearing Exam 3. Blood Pressure and Heart Rate 4. Urinalysis 5. Physical Examination. Some DOT physical examinations include urine drug testing.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.