Laser gum contouring
Laser gum contouring is a procedure performed in an outpatient setting under local anesthesia. This procedure is intended to change the appearance of the gums, either by resecting unwanted tissue using a laser or grafting gum tissue if the person has receding gums. There are different modalities for this procedure. Your periodontal surgeon will choose the right techniques depending on your specific needs.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.