New Patient Visit, Obstetric
A new patient obstetric visit often occurs early in the pregnancy to assess the health of the pregnancy and evaluate the woman for potential risks she may face. Blood testing will be performed for blood type, Rh factor, infectious diseases, and other possible disorders that may adversely affect the pregnancy. An obstetric ultrasound may be needed if the examination does not indicate a clearcut delivery date.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.