Obstetric Ultrasound, First Trimester
An obstetric ultrasound in the first trimester uses ultrasonic waves to look for the presence of pregnancy in the first trimester. The exam can generally look for ectopic pregnancy and multiple gestation pregnancies (twins or more babies). This is the time in pregnancy when the ultrasound can give an accurate assessment of the estimated date of full-term delivery.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.