A Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA) scan is a specialized x-ray test that allows the radiologist to see detailed pictures of the structure of your arteries. Intravenous or intra-arterial contrast dye is used to enhance the inside of the vessels. Some common indications for this type of CTA include the diagnosis of aneurysms or ischemic conditions (arterial blockages) that result in poor blood flow to the major tissues and organs. Some common diseases diagnosed with an abdominal CTA include a lower aorta aneurysm, femoral artery dissection, femoral artery aneurysm, and atherosclerosis or thrombosis leading to mesenteric ischemia. This test is also used to diagnose pelvic congestion syndrome (PCS) characterized by having chronic pelvic pain.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save