Poliovirus vaccine, inactivated
Poliovirus is a virus infecting the spinal nerves, leading to paralysis and muscle wasting in those who develop the disease. The poliovirus vaccine in use is called the IPV, which involves receiving an inactivated form of the virus. The CDC recommends vaccinating a child at 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, and 4 years of age for full protection against this virus.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.