Well infant examination
Well infant examinations are recommended to assess the baby's length, weight, and development throughout infancy. Parents can ask questions about specific issues relating to their babies, such as feeding or sleeping concerns. Many parents choose to time the well-baby visit to coincide with recommended vaccines. Vaccines for babies are given shortly after birth and at 2, 4, 6, and 12 months after birth.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.