Pregnancy ultrasound, 1st trimester
An ultrasound (US) or sonogram is an imaging modality that uses high-frequency non-radioactive waves to look inside your body. The pregnancy first-trimester ultrasound is part of the recommended prenatal visits before the three-month mark in the pregnancy. During this visit, the doctor establishes the gestational age, fetus location, and health of the fetus. The baby's gender is not determined until later in the pregnancy.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.