Lower extremities CT, without contrast
A Computed Tomography (CT) scan is an advanced type of x-ray that creates detailed pictures of structures inside the body. This imaging modality is often preferred for obtaining detailed images of bone anatomy and other tissues visible on x-ray, such as escaped blood in hemorrhaged areas. Common indications for lower extremities CT are the detailed evaluation of bone fractures, arthritic joint space evaluation, or another orthopedic deformity.
Search, Compare, and Start Saving Today!
Healthcare on Your Terms™
- Upfront, fair, and transparent pricing
- Paying cash can save you up to 84%
- Search, compare, and book in minutes
- No hidden fees or surprise bills
- Local, licensed, and verified Providers
- Pick your own provider
- No copays, deductibles, or networks
- No long wait times or referrals required
Providers Near Katy, TXVIEW ALL
How It Works
- SearchFor Services
- Show UpAnd Save
CashPriceMD is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the quality care they deserve. We guarantee that you’ll receive the services you’ve booked without paying more than advertised. If you ever have an issue with an appointment, we’ll guarantee that we’ll work with you to identify and implement a solution that works for you.